Thursday, September 3, 2015

9-3, Baby Hudson

Remember the maternity session I photographed a few months back?  This cute little guy was the surprise inside!  I met him for the first time as he and mommy arrived for his three month session this week.  This little guy stole my heart in an instant.  What a sweetie!  Full of smiles and coos, Baby Hudson lit up the studio with his charm.  The session was made even more special because I got the rare opportunity to photograph baby Hudson wearing a christening gown that has been worn by every member in the family for 150 years!!  Can you imagine?  His mom explained to me how the christening gown has a 'keeper' and every time a member of the family is born, no matter where in the world they are, the gown and accompanying photo album are sent to the family.  The baby is christened in the gown and the photos are added to the album.  I'm honored that my photographs will be included in such a precious family keepsake.  Jessica, thank you for not only sharing your baby with me but your amazing family traditions as well.  It was an honor!  I'll see you in three months!!

#5 
#6

#7 
#8

#9

#11

#12

#13

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful job! I've never seen his eyes so blue! And, you were able to take photos of his feet and hands without them being a blur. I don't know how I'll choose.
    - Hudson's Nana, Mary Zeiner, Rochester, NY

    ReplyDelete