Friday, September 11, 2015

9-10, Baby Anthony

Babies, babies!  How funny is it that it's been quite awhile since I've photographed babies, and I've had two sessions in the past two weeks of two little boys that are both three months old?  The irony of it!  This little guy is on the reserved side.  He was pretty impressed by the studio lights and not so much by the available light poses.  I think he would have stayed in the studio the entire session if he'd been able to voice his opinion.  I must say it was the quickest session I've had yet-- the ordering session took twice as long as the actually photographing session!  What this little man had no problems voicing was when he was done being the center of attention.  I had to chuckle when his mom told me that he went home and took a four hour nap and slept all night after our time together.  Hmmm..... I remember what it's like to be the mom of a little one-- maybe I should be charging more:  1/2 for my photography fees and 1/2 for the sleeping assistance.  That's too funny!  Thank you, Baby Anthony (and family), for giving me the privilige of capturing this special time for you!  See you again in three months!






No comments:

Post a Comment