Wednesday, October 7, 2015

10-5, Sweet Nellie

Pet sessions are fun.  It must be what it's like to be a grandparent... a little bit, anyway.  All the fun and none of the responsibility when your time is up!  I spent a pleasant afternoon with Miss Nellie and her mommy the other day.  It was a bittersweet session.  Sweet, well of course, just look at that face and bitter because Nellie is getting on in years and her health is deteriorating.  Her loyal owner wanted to document this beautiful boxer and the love that they share.  There were so many precious moments (215 to be exact) that it was hard to dwindle it down to the 10 favorites you see here.  Thank you, Mommy Marion, for letting me into your lives to capture this beautiful bond you share with Nellie.  There is no doubt she always has been and always will be loved.












2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tara, for taking these sweet pictures of me and Nellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop! Stop it!!! Makin' me do the ugly cry!!! We should all have these kind of photo shoots if given the opportunity. When I look at these photos I can see past the aging and the person, and I see the beauty in their personalities. More important, you've made the beauty of their endearing AND enduring relationship REALLY stand out. GORGEOUS photography!!!

    ReplyDelete