Monday, October 26, 2015

10-19, Little Guys

I will not lie..... this session was a challenge for me.  The weather was cause for concern with the gusty winds, passing cloud cover and potential for rain.  My little guys, 4 months and just shy of three years, were at completely different ability levels.  The smiley one was immobile, and the last thing the mobile one wanted to do was sit down and smile.  Hmmm..... what's a photographer to do?  Well, talk fast and 'shoot' even faster giving the kids breaks to unwind between scenes.  I think we all had a good time amidst the giggles, and I hope I was able to accurately portray their varying ages and  brotherly bond.  I'm wondering..... will the next session be easier or harder when they are both mobile?! Hahahaha.......










And for some editing fun...... 












No comments:

Post a Comment