Sunday, October 25, 2015

10-10, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2015 (1 of 12)

A few weeks ago, my family and I had the opportunity to join friends at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.  It was an amazing, awesome, fun and unique experience.  Because our friends crew for two of the balloons, we got a behind-the-scenes look at ballooning and all that is involved.  I wanted to capture every moment of this new experience, and in so doing I took over 800 photos.  800!!  I know my Fiesta friends are waiting to see my photos, so I apologize for the delay.  It takes a good bit of time to organize and edit that many photos!  Alas, I have a game plan for sharing my photos with you.  Rather than one giant blog post, I will be publishing several smaller ones.  So, let the sharing begin...... the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2015.  Oh what an awesome time.......  let's begin with some smiles!









No comments:

Post a Comment