Sunday, October 25, 2015

10-10, Flying High (7 of 12)

If you think about it, everyone has their own prospective on things.  The same goes for photography and the Balloon Fiesta.  At the end of the day, we'd compare photos we'd taken of the balloons.  One friend's perspective was to take photos of the people on the ground while sailing up towards the sky.    (I laugh at the story told about a friend of a friend who only took photos of houses because she was thinking of moving to Albuquerque.  I'd like to find a realtor who could top that approach!)  As I look through my photos, my draw is to capture those nearly solitary moments in flight of individual balloons.  I also loved photographing the expressions of the pilots and crew as they passed by.  You know the expression, "lost in your own world"?  That's exactly what it feels like to be up there.  Time almost stands still as the balloon meanders its way the wind.  If only I could bottle that feeling.....













No comments:

Post a Comment