Saturday, October 29, 2016

10-14, Look at how they've grown!

I only recently discovered this location for sessions.  In one week, I went there three times-- once with my own kids to scout and twice for sessions.  Each visit was vastly different from the company I was with to the weather we experienced (one day, endured....boy was it cold).  This session was actually my last visit of that particular week, and it was a great way to wrap it up.  I hadn't seen all three of these kids together since their session last fall.  I couldn't believe how much each one had grown and matured.  I had to laugh at the one thing that hadn't changed.  When I said, "OK!  I need a model," two of the three came running... like competitively running.  It was awesome.  Although they each clearly wanted that 'job', they were polite enough to concede to the other if they didn't make it to the spot first.  It was so funny and charming.  Most kids (umm.... like my own....) grumble when I ask for a model, I loved that these kids were willing participants.  The littlest one, being only 5, wasn't as enthused as his siblings and the methods used to employ his attention were so funny we were all left giggling.  I hope the images from this session capture the fun we all had together that afternoon.   I know that when I look at these images I will be reminded of a beautiful fall day with the changing leaves and changing children and be thankful for the special reminder of how precious these days are.  









Wouldn't these wall art collections be amazing in their home?!




No comments:

Post a Comment