Tuesday, October 18, 2016

10-13, Corporate Headshot

Lately, I've been looking to expand the headshot aspect of my photography business.  I was thrilled to receive a cold call from someone who had seen my ad in our neighborhood newsletter and was contacting me for headshots.  She was pleased that I was nearby and it was easy to make our schedules mesh.  I was pleased that I was taking a step in the direction on this path I've been wanting to follow.  When she looks at these images, I don't know if she sees what I see but to me it is obvious.  I see confidence radiating from her eyes, professionalism in her bearing, and kindness from her easy smile.  The sum of her parts create her whole, and the beauty she possesses, both inside and out, is transparent in these images.   It was a pleasure doing business with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment