Thursday, October 27, 2016

10-12, Sweet Love

Every 8-10 weeks, this lovely lady whips up her magic to make me beautiful.  Now, the roles were reversed and it was my turn to show her beauty and that of the love with her charming husband.  Still almost newlyweds, the adorable factor on these two was quite high.  The power of their love almost warmed up the 40-degree temperatures we endured for this session.  Whether the smiles are authentic or frozen into place, we'll never know.  But what I do know, is that these two make a beautiful couple-- inside and out.  It was such a pleasure to finally meet the man in her life and spend time with both of them.  I wish the weather would have been a little bit better, but as Coloradans they were up for the challenge and came through with shining colors.  Thanks for the window into your world, you two, it was certainly a beautiful view!








I think any of these wall art collections would look stunning in their home!





And the winner is.....


...... I'm so excited to get these beautiful images up on their walls.
Nothing is as wonderful as a visual reminder of something so special.

Thank you, C & C, for a wonderful session and my own happy memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment