Tuesday, November 1, 2016

10-8, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

For the 2nd year in a row, my family and I have attended the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with friends.  Each year the experience was completely different, but there was one aspect that was exactly the same-- the enjoyment factor.  This year was extra special because our kids got to go on their first balloon ride together, and my husband and I got to simultaneously go on a ride in a different balloon together.  (How fun is it that the wife took our kids up in her balloon and the husband took us up in his, right?!)  It was amazing!  The fiesta is such a refreshing experience.  I really have a hard time putting words to it, but the one that keeps popping into my head is "awesome".  I do not, however, have a hard time putting the experience to imagery.  The experience itself is just as vibrant as the balloons.  I look forward to continuing this family tradition for years to come!





Me (picture left) with some of the crew. 
Our kids going up on their first balloon ride.

My son can never again claim, "you don't let me do anything!"
There they go!












No comments:

Post a Comment