Monday, April 20, 2015

4-16, Maternity Session

Photographing a pregnant woman is a delicate balance of capturing the beauty of this wonderful state while emphasizing details that may make her self-conscious.   Add this delicate balance to a first time maternity session, and I'll have to admit I was nervous.  But the beauty of being a newcomer to this type of shoot?  Free reign to experiment!   Thank you, Jessica, for asking me to capture this moment for you.  I hope these images make you feel beautiful inside and out.  The special love you have for this child you are carrying is transparent and wonderful to witness.    May these next few weeks pass easily and that moment you welcome this little one into the world be amazing.  Thank you for 'baring your belly' so I could create these beautiful images!











No comments:

Post a Comment