Monday, May 12, 2014

5-12, 70-200 mm Test Shots

I got it, I got it!!  Nine hours of waiting by the window for the UPS driver to finally arrive at my doorstep, package in hand.  I ever so carefully opened the box....and found the biggest lens I have ever owned.  This thing is a monster!  I'm not sure if I should head to the wild outdoors and get familiar with it or head straight to the gym so I can handle it for a session longer than 10 minutes!  I think technically it 'only' weighs 2.5 pounds, but that doesn't count the additional weight of my camera.  I knew it would be hefty, but I didn't realize just how much until I had the thing in my hands.  WOW.  So, of course, forget the gym, I set off around the house with a trigger-happy finger.  (Forget the wild outdoors, too, did you see the weather we've had in Denver this weekend?!)  So, straight out of the camera, no edits whatsoever, here are my favorite test shots (out of the mere 221+ that I took).  Me thinky, me likey.......  what do you think..... is it a keeper?















No comments:

Post a Comment