Sunday, February 14, 2016

2-8, Outdoor Maternity Session

I had the continuation of a two-part maternity session earlier in the week.  The first session was in the studio with the mommy-to-be and the second part was an outdoor session with the couple.  It was definitely one of those, "I get paid for this?!" moments.  This couple is so cute and so fun (and not to mention so photogenic)!  We laughed and laughed as we captured this special time.  Little baby girl made her presence known with womb acrobatics.  She already loves the camera!  (Will she follow into her mommy's modeling footsteps?!)  Mommy and Daddy got their wish for a snowy session, and I got my wish for an above-freezing day.  (Pretty lucky considering the crazy weather we've had here this winter.)  What an amazing family of three this will be.  (And, I'm fairly certain she's going to be the cutest little thing ever....)  Good luck, little family, as you welcome your precious one into this world!  I'll be thinking of you and eagerly awaiting my chance to meet this special little one!  Thank you also for letting me share part of this special time with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment