Tuesday, February 2, 2016

1-30, Blue Jays

Just prior to the post about my walk with the approaching snow storm, I crouched in my backyard and took 75 photos of the blue jays enjoying the fresh peanuts we'd just put out.... for the squirrels.  I don't think the poor squirrels got any (yes, I DID just say 'poor squirrels') because the blue jays were too busy fighting over them.  I was enjoying the balmy weather and they were enjoying the tasty treat.  Here are some of my favorite images from this little wildlife session.  I really enjoy watching these birds in our backyard-- despite the few times I've seen them behaving horribly towards some of the other types that frequent our yard as well.  (Really, I have to block those images out of my mind they were so barbaric.....)  But, based on pure beauty, these birds are my favorite.











No comments:

Post a Comment