Friday, August 1, 2014

7-3, Oh, Happy Day

A few months ago, I purchased a new Tamron lens, the 70-200mm.  I loved what I saw and went back for more.  Last month, while on vacation, I ordered its complement the Tamron 24-70mm.  I love that we were on vacation with family when I opened up the box from B&H.  What a wonderful excuse to capture my family (who's already tired of having their pictures taken, LOL.....): "I have to test out my new lens."  So, meet my family (at least the ones who were within shooting distance, anyway):

My Dad

My Mom

My Dad and Brother


My Husband

Our Son

Our daughter (notice there are several of her-- she was the least likely to object.  HA!)



Tamron's not Nikon, but from my experience with these two lenses, I'm ok with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment