Wednesday, August 27, 2014

7-13, Scenic Highlights

It has taken me several weeks to sort through, edit, back-up, name and add the photos I've taken during our recent road trip to the gallery on my As Eye See It website.  I feel like I'm finally 'there', and they are now interspersed in the albums on my website.  Now, the fun part-- looking through them again and figuring out what ways to use, show and share them.  I love to make slideshows with my photos, so that's a definite must.  I originally started my business as a means to sell my photo cards, so making photo cards is also on my list.  What else?  I'll have to think about that.  I'm grateful for what the trip revealed to me-- a renewal for my love of landscape photography.  I've been pretty selectively focused on people and portraits over the past few years.  It feels nice to actually come full circle to what sparked this love in the first place.  And the great thing about a circle?  You can keep going around it!  Yes, as my slogan states, "people, pets and places"!   (Hmmm......gotta get on that pet part.....) You've seen these photos in my recent posts, but I wanted to share with you my personal favorites that highlight our adventures.


"St. Ignatius Mission"

"Mission Mountain close-up"

"Puget Sound Sunset"

"Puget Sound Sailboat"

"Glimpse of Deception Pass"

"Bridge Architecture"

"Deception Pass Filtered Sunlight"

"Chair in Lavender Field"

"Sequim Railroad Bridge"

 To see these photos in their albums or additional photos on my website, go to:



No comments:

Post a Comment