Friday, December 9, 2016

12-4, Gorgeous Gals

There's no doubt about it, these girls are gorgeous.  They were all smiles from the moment they stepped out of the car.   It was so fun to work with sisters who are older and so close in age.  I never had a sister growing up, I can only imagine the fun (and, I'm sure, the drama) that accompanies two teenage girls finding their footing in life.  The love, the teasing and the giddiness couldn't help but make me smile and laugh as well.  And, I do believe we found the perfect barn setting for these Nashville transplants (thank you, mom, for that suggestion!).  Thank you girls for your cooperation and light-hearted spirits.  You guys are awesome!










I think these collections might bring a few tears to the parents in a couple of years....





No comments:

Post a Comment