Monday, June 6, 2016

6-5, Another Cake Smash

There sure was a lot of cake eating going on in my 'outdoor studio' this weekend.  I had a second baby plan baby just celebrate his first birthday.  I think this little guy was already partied out (proof is in that first photo!).  (Ironically, isn't it us older ones who really want to react like that when it's our birthdays?!)  From bugs to dinosaurs, these little cake smash cakes were so adorable (good job, creative mommies!), and the birthday boys such proper little eaters.  With one final session, we celebrated the growth of Hudson over the first year of his life.  I've already placed the photo book order that accompanies the baby plan he participated in.  I hope this keepsake brings the family much joy over the years.  Thank you, "G" family, for continuing to support my growing business and letting me into this special time in your life.  It surely has been a year of milestones and memories!












No comments:

Post a Comment