Sunday, May 31, 2015

5-24, Bingham Lake

My most recent photo expedition was a walk around our nearby neighborhood lake at dawn.  My early morning walks used to be about minutes, miles and calories.  Lately, they've been about shutter speed, aperture and ISO.  I'm not sure my body receives the workout it normally does when I bring my camera along.  However, I like to think that the trade-off of speed to squats somehow evens it all out.  I'm surprised how much earlier the sun is shining these days and what a difference 15 minutes can make with the play of light at that time of day.  I may have missed the sun rising above the tree tops this time around, but I saw a beautiful layer of fog over the lake that I don't normally see.  It's all about making the most of what lies in front of you whether it's a beautiful scene or the exercise of the expedition!









No comments:

Post a Comment