Friday, March 14, 2014

3-14, Senior Practice Session

I have a very sweet friend who graciously offered her daughter to me for a practice senior session.  This session has given me a lot to think about.  Who is my target market?  What is an appropriate pricing scale? What is my marketing strategy?  Do I have enough backgrounds?  Do I have enough lights?  Do I have enough time for all of this?!   The answers vary, but my dedication to proceed remains.  It's like rekindling a fire that has almost extinguished and with one strong gust it erupts into flames.  I've learned too much to ever go back to where I was before I started, so there is only one direction to go:  forward.  Thank you so much to my dear friend and her beautiful daughter for your time, your patience, your advice and your support.  May you have a beautiful senior year full of wonderful memories. 












No comments:

Post a Comment