Sunday, January 8, 2012

12-26, My Parents

Meet the parents.  Yes, these are my parents.  As thrilled as my brother and his fiance were to have their photo session.....my parents....not so much.  I guess that's what happens when your daughter is a budding photographer...no more pictures...please!  But, as always, I convinced them how important it is to keep our photos current.  So, thanks Mom and Dad for your patience.  And, thank you for the example you've shown us on living and loving.  My parents will celebrate their 45th anniversary next month!  Congratulations, Mom and Dad!  We love you!  



2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love these pictures...especially the black and white one. What a beautiful couple...how many years? They can't possibly be that old~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right....we can't possibly be that old. Someone counted wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete