Tuesday, January 9, 2018

1-5, Kids' Headshots

This little girl makes me smile.  Every.  Day.  She's hilarious, imaginative, witty and loving.  As I've previously posted, the latter part of 2017 didn't rank very high in my list of favorite years.  A concussion has kept me down since July, and a cold bug took me out for the entire month of December (sinus infection and all)!  Frankly, I'm quite glad that 2017 is over.  Now that 2018 has arrived, I'm feeling rejuvenated and optimistic.  My physical therapy seems to be helping quite a bit (time-consuming, but helpful).  Over the past few weeks, I have treated my studio to some new additions which have resulted in me reinventing how I work from home (which I'm so very excited about).  I'm so happy to say that I am finally feeling good for a change!  (This all ties in, just wait for it....)  

Anyway, because these past few months have been so challenging, I'm hyper aware of the good things in my life.  This little peanut definitely falls into this category.  She has helped me, motivated me and made me laugh throughout it all.  And, come on!  Look at her spunk!  I'm committed, more than ever, to document all these fabulous moments (for my own family, as well as you and yours).  Did you assume that headshots and kids don't go hand-in-hand (well, except maybe for child actors)?  Why not?  This is my child, and I LOVE that her adorable face (energy....enthusiasm....) is up close, full frame, and the center of focus.  Think about this concept for a session with your child.  How about a session like this photographing everyone in your family individually and then making a beautiful wall art collection from it?  (I can do that, too, by the way with some pretty awesome software that I have to show you in advance what the elements would look like as a collaboration.). So many fun ideas to work with! And seriously, it's January.  It's winter and it's cold.  My studio is the perfect place to comfortably work on this project-- the heat is on and the lights are ready to go!  Give me a call (720-773-2006) or send me a message (aseyeseeit2006@gmail.com).  Let's capture these moments!






No comments:

Post a Comment