Thursday, July 24, 2014

6-24, Beautiful Baby Girl

I love taking pictures of cute babies (who doesn't, right?).  It's even better when the cute baby is a family member-- and one you haven't met yet!  This adorable little girl is my cousin's baby.  (I remember when my cousin was the cute baby and she looked a whole lot like this!)  I enjoyed every minute of this pre-planned, long distance photo session in my hometown during a recent vacation.  It's not often I get to work with family and meet a new member!  How precious she is!!

The little, red wagon is a perfect prop for a session in Montana!

'Grandma' doesn't look like a grandma, but baby girl definitely knows her special role.






The only thing that would have made this photo even better would have been to have mom included.  I love the generation expanse of this image:  Baby, Grandma and Great-Grandma.

This image was made especially for her Grandpa (who taught my little boy to crawl at that age!).    Surely I can dig up a picture of my uncle demonstrating to my son how it's done.  I have no doubt this was repeated for baby girl!

It's all smiles when she's with her mom......

...... and dad.  What a beautiful, happy family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment