Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6-8, A new blog, A new perspective.

Earlier this year, we moved across the country.....again.  I've spent the past few months trying to figure it all out:  our new home, our new community, our new life.  Never far from the fore-front of my thoughts:  my business.  What direction do I want to take it?  How much energy do I want to put into it?  What is my goal?  What is my true photographic passion?  If there's one thing I've learned over the past few months, it's that it takes time to figure out the answers to these questions.  I'm creating this blog as part of my photographic journey.  It will accompany my main website, www.aseyeseeitphotography.com, and tell the stories behind the images.  This blog will not include every photo that will be on my main site, only a sampling.  Following each post, I'll tell you where the photo(s) are located on www.aseyeseeitphotography.com.  Follow along and see where this journey takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment